Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Egads, le cough.

Everyone I know is sick, and it makes me nervous.  Extremely nervous.  I am of the sort that will feel absolutely peachy, but as soon as someone in my general vicinity starts to feel sick, I start feeling my glands.  I also tend to "test-cough", i.e. cough to see if it feels like you're sick.

My roommate Erin has the kind of illness that, as she put it, "makes you feel like you are wading through water at all times".  So, basically debilitating H1N1.

We're all going to die.

In other news, I'm heading off this weekend to the beautiful country of Scotland.  It's just a short, (more expensive than I thought it would be) flight across the pond, but I am super psyched because everytime I visit my cousin, wherever she happens to be at the time, it tends to be a throw-down of epic proportions.  In other words, I am spending the morning of my arrival in Edinburgh, before departing for her University in St. Andrews, otherwise I won't get any sightseeing done whatsoever.

Unless you are like my cousin and I, who classify touring a city's great pubs and clubs in the same species as visiting the great monuments.

Okay, maybe not.  But it's damn good fun.

Also, some great dude once said that the only way to get to know a civilization is to live among them for a time, i.e. adopt their social habits.  Basically, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Blogging is great procrastination.  And with that, I away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking About a Guinness?

Thinking About a Guinness?
Always.